[6pack] starter relay location

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] starter relay location
From: "acs25m@swbell.net" <acs25m@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 10:56:01 -0800 (PST)
Hi all, I own a TR250 that I need help with. I had to replace the sheet metal
battery box due to a previous owner repairing rusted metal with fiberglass and
a whole lot of body putty! I took a lot of pictures during the tear down with
my digital camera but the files have somehow become corrupted and won't open.
Could some one please email me a picture of the starter relay location and how
its attached. I would appreciate it. You can send the pictures off list to
acs25m@swbell.net.
  Thank you
  John Maneke