Re: [6pack] audio power question - speaker install slant

To: DLylis@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] audio power question - speaker install slant
From: Peter Chalk <chalkp@internode.on.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:24:39 +1030
Some pics of the speaker install wld be appreciated thanks.. I hate
butchering the bodywork in there though.. I have a 4 x 50w RMS deck in
and 5" JBL speakers in the kidney pads, but its difficult to get good
bass response without a sizable sealed cavity or overworking those
little 5" cones!!

cheers
Peter Chalk
'69 TR6 150hp PI