Re: [6pack] ebay

To: grant@bowtie6.com, trsix74@comcast.net, vance.navarrette@intel.com,
Subject: Re: [6pack] ebay
From: Pimento73@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 23:04:16 EST
In a message dated 2/18/2008 7:54:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
grant@bowtie6.com writes:

Actually, I think a better subject would be regular vs silicone  brake
fluid...

yeah, me too, but i just read this thread and I've got to say one  thing - I
don't know how some of you guys think you "know" when there is shill  bidding
- I "sold" a set of wheels 2 weeks ago on ebay to a dirt bag with  zero
feedback who said he was local and would pick them up and pay cash - long
story
short, the sorry louse never showed up and wouldn't pay for them -  now the
wheels are re-listed and I suppose suma you clowns think I had a shill  bidding
-
ridiculous - but his time I specified no bidders with zero feedback  and set a
"buy-it-now" price at the previous high bid - i'll bet they don't  got for
that much this time, though.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)