Re: [6pack] ebay

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] ebay
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:49:29 +0000
I know this horse is almost dead, but my .02...

Ebay could easily (imo) fix the whole problem by changing it so that any bid
extended an auctin by 10 minutes. A real auctioneer would never end an auction
with active bidders. It's the whole 'going once, going twice, any more bidders
out there???' thing. That's the problem with Ebay. Also, you hear about so
many car scams on ebay, I can't imagine why anybody would purchase a car they
haven't gone to see first.

Sloane :)