Re: [6pack] ignition

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] ignition
From: sullij@att.net
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 02:56:22 +0000
John,

I realize that you have an answer on the physical setup between the two types,
My experience, having run both, is that they perform similar.

I also have the downdraft webbers.

I would check the timing setup and make sure that is correct. I suspect that
the installation, although easy, could impact the setting. I also found that
plugs, plug wires and coil can be the real issue.

Then start blaming the carb's.

John Sullivan
70 TR6