Re: [6pack] TR6 Colours

To: "Oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 Colours
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:30:02 -0800
        Oliver:

        Could these be for European models, not just NA models? I
must agree with others that I do not remember seeing a black TR6.
        I do recall that the satin black Kamm back and the satin black
windscreen frame were unique to North America. Come to think of
it so were the Union Jack decals on the later models. So I suppose
it is perfectly reasonable to suppose that while all of the indicated
colors were factory colours, they may not have made it to North America.

        Crap. First PI, now all the cool colours. The Europeans got all
the good stuff, mumble, mumble. I feel like the white trash relatives
in the family tree that the continentals would rather not talk about.
Throw us a bone so we will go away and not scare the neighbors.
        Whimper.

        Vance