Re: [6pack] Engine Stand Help

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>, 'list Triumph'
Subject: Re: [6pack] Engine Stand Help
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:48:09 +0000
Bob, when I did this I just spread the attachment arms of the engine stand out
at roughly 10, 2, 4 and 8 o clock and then bolted them each to the nearest
hole on the rear plate.

Note that you will not be able to remove the crank if the engine is mounted in
this way. One elegant solution I saw was to drill some extra holes in the
engine mount plate and bolt the plate directly to the side of the block where
the engine mounts are attached.

Stan