Re: [6pack] TR6 Colours (Clarifications)

To: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>, "Oliver"
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 Colours (Clarifications)
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:09:44 -0800
        Jonmac:

        Thanks for the clarification on all of this, you are the real
expert. I am not worthy, I am not worthy...

        Thinking back a bit, I would swear that I read that the blacked
out frame and Kammback came from the American marketing arm for Triumph.
Do I have that wrong too? (mumble, mumble. Damn Alzheimer's. Now where
did I put my "Depends" diaper?)

        As for my pronounced TR6 inferiority complex, you could make me
feel *MUCH* better (and of course pave the way for good international
relations) if you sent me a 150HP PI setup. Then you wouldn't need to
listen to me pout. What do you think - good idea or what? Puh-leaaase?

        Your poor American cousin,

        Vance