Re: [6pack] Flywheel Marking

To: "Corbitt, Michael" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>, "Navarrette, Vance"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Flywheel Marking
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:44:58 -0000
"Corbitt, Michael" wrote:

>Perhaps it's similar to the number of attempts you had to make to get
>your book across the pond to me?  Do you think it's a British thing?

Oh definitely! If it goes wrong the first time around (irt usually does) you
can always have another
crack at it!

>When you come through Oregon, I may have to buy you lunch to make up for
>how much you spent to get me your book.

Invite accepted if I can, Mike and thanks for it. Better still, why not join in
the caravan and then
you can forego the lunch and we could sample a variety of hoppy fluids one
night?

John