[6pack] GPS - Non Triumph General Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] GPS - Non Triumph General Question
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 21:48:38 EST
Listers,

I don't recall this subject ever being addressed here, but would appreciate
any input. What brand and model GPS systems, if any, is anyone using? What
features do you find indispensable and which are really overrated?

I'm researching the TomTom, Garmin Nuvi, and Magellan brands. So far I  would
go with the
"Speaks Street Name", "Traffic" and a 4.0 or larger screen. What else??
Other brands??

I guess the only thing that makes it a non-TR subject is the fact that most
TRs have no 12V outlet in which to plug it-at least mine doesn't.

Thanks!

Steve

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)