Re: [6pack] Miata seat bracket

To: "Corbitt, Michael" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Miata seat bracket
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:24:43 +0000
I made my own using the same design as Mark P which comes from the How to
improve your TR6 book by Roger Williams. Just simple steel plate and angle
iron, a local fabricator should  be able to make them in under an hour. The
one change I made was to lower the front brackets to be the same height as the
rear. I didnt like the feel of the seat under my legs with the original
dimensions but that may be just a personal thing.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/foster461/TR6/Miata%20Seat%20Conversio
n/

Stan