[6pack] J.M. Wagner Sales Update

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] J.M. Wagner Sales Update
From: David B Johnson <dbjohnso@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 18:34:23 -0500
Last week I inquired if anyone had spoken with Justin Wagner recently re
his silicone valve cover gaskets.  I received a lot of helpful information
from members including an offer to sell me one of Justin's gaskets that he
had never used.  One of the alternate email addresses I was given to
contact Justin did the trick and he responded on Thursday.   He has been
busy with his "day job" and regrets that he has not been able to pay more
attention to his Triumph parts.  He said he intends to do a production run
of silicone gaskets and hopefully lay up enough to get him through 2009.

Wanted to update everyone in case anyone was concerned or considering
ordering a gasket from Justin.

Dave