Re: [6pack] tranny swap

To: "N197TR4@cs.com" <N197TR4@cs.com>, "lang@isis.mit.edu"
Subject: Re: [6pack] tranny swap
From: "Foster, Stan (HP IT)" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 16:29:46 +0000
Agree 100%. The schedule I posted earlier assumes that you spend about 4 hours
a day, which is just about as long as I can mentally and physically work on
the TR before I start to get tired and start doing stupid things. Take your
time, bag, label and store anything that you remove, make a diagram of the
loom connections etc. The tranny with OD is heavy, re-insertion is harder than
removal, you could easily spend 45 mins just getting it to engage with the
clutch if this is your first time.

Stan