Re: [6pack] Clutch Hydraulics

To: TR6UO@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Clutch Hydraulics
From: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 19:12:49 GMT
Steve---There should only be two likely places for the hydraulic fluid to
escape: the clutch master and the clutch slave cylinder. If it's the MC, there
will be seepage at the dust cover down at the base of the clutch pedal. If it's
the SC, then it will be at the like dust cover, as Irv mentioned. Any other
less likely places, as a loose bleeder screw or cracked fluid line should show
up when pressurizing system, when pumping and holding the clutch down.

If air got into the system when the reservoir was low, you may have to bleed it
out at the nipple.

Dick