[6pack] FS: TR6 Kangol Seatbelt 'Press' Button Stickers

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] FS: TR6 Kangol Seatbelt 'Press' Button Stickers
From: "Jon M" <britishtr6@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 13:24:31 -0800
Hello fellow 6-Packers,

I've been a lurker for a long time, so please excuse my blatant bomb to the
list; I hope you will be patient with me.

A few years back, I had some bright orange "Press" stickers made for the
original Kangol Seatbelts. Some may remember that I sold some to this list
back then.

Well, I was going through a bunch of stuff during the recent holiday and
found that I still had a few left and thought I would offer them up for
sale.

If you are interested, they are $5.00 for a set (2 stickers) postage
included. At this time, I would prefer payment via Paypal. The Paypal
address for payment is: britishtr6@gmail.com and please use the following in
the subject line: TR6 Kangol Seatbelt 'Press' Button Stickers

Thanks for your understanding and now back to your regular scheduled TR6
discussions!!

Cheers, Jon