[6pack] Proper starting rpm

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Proper starting rpm
From: "Stephen Lindquist" <lindquistse@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:00:09 -0500
What rpm should the engine crankshaft be turning at when  the starter is in
good shape and the battery fully charged?

I am trying to diagnose a lack spark to my plugs.  I get a nice spark off
the coil if I attach a plug wire to the coil output but not all spark plug
wires seem to be firing at 1/6th of the coil spark rate.  And since the
engine wont start I am trying to diagnose the problem from starter
rpm/camshaft rpm and the numbers don't seem to make sense.

68 TR250

Thanks, Steve