Re: [6pack] Triple SU Size

To: Greg Dito <dito9561@bellsouth.net>, Sally or Dick Taylor
Subject: Re: [6pack] Triple SU Size
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:20:02 -0800 (PST)
Hi Greg,

Goodparts does offer a triple GT6 manifold which will
work with the 1.5" carbs...it's just swept downward to
clear the GT6 bonnet, but should work just fine on the
TR6/TR250.  Not sure about port spacing though.  Why
don't you ask Richard & see if he'll make somethin' up
for you.

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez
'68 TR250