Re: [6pack] Triple SU Size

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Triple SU Size
From: "Greg Dito" <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 07:30:02 -0500
AHHH!  The $60,000 question!  That I will need to investigate unless someone
knows already.  I was considering using the 1-1/2" thick carb to manifold
insulators and putting a chamfer on the ID to lead into the manifold.  From
photos the carbs appear the same except for the throat diameter.

Thanks, Dick.

Greg
CD6250L