Re: [6pack] Greetings one and all

To: <DLylis@aol.com>, <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Greetings one and all
From: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 20:01:50 -0500
A Christmas Story for all to enjoy......

Twas the night before Christmas and Cynthia lay sleeping in her bed. A stir
woke her up only to find the Jolly Old Fellow standing there covered in soot
from the chimney (or the backfire of a untuned TR6).

"Oh my, who goes there?" she questions. Santa answers "Ho Ho Ho, I'm Santa
you know, got to give the children their gifts you know!"

"Oh Santa" she whispers, "stay a while , I'll really make it worth your
while!"

"No No No, I'm Santa you know, got to give the children their gifts you
know!"

As she stands up and drops the night gown to the floor

"Really Santa, come on stay a while, I'll really make it worth your while!"

Santa replies as he feasts his eyes on Cynthia "Hey Hey Hey, got to stay,
can't get up the chimney this way!!!!"

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas, all the best for 2009 and may your
wife know the Hotline for Moss Motors, Vicky Brits and TRF!!!!!