Re: [6pack] CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER

To: mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [6pack] CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER
From: Mark Steph <tr6@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 19:24:35 -0600
There is another factor here:  There were 2 different clutch systems
supplied.  I cannot for the life of me remember which years had what,
but there were both Laycock and Borg & Beck clutches fitted to the TR6.
 I remember that at some time in the past, I switched from one of them
to the other -- and the muscle required decreased by about half.

Now, being as I did this about 1985... and that same clutch is still in
there, I cannot for the life of me remember what I switched from and to.

--

http://SporkInTheEye.blogspot.com