[6pack] TR 6 Fan/Clock for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] TR 6 Fan/Clock for sale
From: Timbo00001@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 18:18:51 EST
Please let me know if I'm out of line here and I'll leave with humble
apologies.

The item:

The story:

When my TR6 was delivered with the obligatory extra (seized) engine and
trans, the guy dropped it and broke a couple fins off the fan, making me so
very
happy.  Because it couldn't be used in its proper purpose, I make a clock  out
of it.  It's nothing great, but for those of us who know what it  is, it's
kind of cool.  The Triumph is long gone, but the fan remains and  I'm now
purging my garage, so it's for sale to anyone who'd like to make a  reasonable
offer
before it goes to ebay.

Thanks for your time and this forum.  If it's improper, please accept  my
apologies, if not, please contact me with offers.

Tim (_timbo00001@aol.com_ (mailto:timbo00001@aol.com) )

Formerly - '72 Damson TR6.