[6pack] Fwd: TR 6 Fan/Clock for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Fwd: TR 6 Fan/Clock for sale
From: Timbo00001@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 18:28:15 EST
The picture did not seem to be sent the first time.

____________________________________
 From: Timbo00001@aol.com

Subj: [6pack] TR 6 Fan/Clock for  sale

Please let me know if I'm out of line here and I'll leave  with humble
apologies.

The item:

The  story:

When my TR6 was delivered with the obligatory extra (seized)  engine and
trans, the guy dropped it and broke a couple fins off the  fan, making me so
very
happy.  Because it couldn't be used in  its proper purpose, I make a clock
out
of it.  It's nothing  great, but for those of us who know what it  is, it's
kind of  cool.  The Triumph is long gone, but the fan remains and  I'm now
purging my garage, so it's for sale to anyone who'd like to make a
reasonable offer
before it goes to ebay.

Thanks for your time and  this forum.  If it's improper, please accept  my
apologies, if  not, please contact me with offers.

Tim (_timbo00001@aol.com_  (mailto:timbo00001@aol.com) )

Formerly - '72 Damson  TR6.
6pack@autox.team.net

http://www.team.net/archive