Re: [6pack] Rear carb Bypass Valve Adjustment

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Rear carb Bypass Valve Adjustment
From: Rick Norris <rnorris1@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 16:07:23 -0700 (PDT)
Busted! I actually needed enough room just for about an eighth of a turn which
I accomplished with the engine off and the throttle full open. I had previously
tried to adjusted the bypass valves with a $1.25 screwdriver from my friendly
Ace Hardware store. I heated the tip and bent it a a right angle allowing me
almost three quarters of a turn with the engine idling so I felt I was close to
having it right. Your "bent nail" tip on an earlier post  was my motivation
there and I thank you.

 Rick Norris