Re: [6pack] PDWA Switch

To: "Couzelis,William M." <William.Couzelis@CNA.com>, "TR-6 list"
Subject: Re: [6pack] PDWA Switch
From: " " <lfm614@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 13:46:57 +0000
Bill,

The PDWA serves a couple of safety purposes that I would not bypass. If its the
oring version it is real easy to rebuild by buying the 2 small o rings.

If it is leaking then your 2 separate brake systems are in communication and a
large fluid loss in either can result in no hydraulic brakes at all.  You can
get the rebuild kit or simply buy the rings from McMaster-Carr or the local
hardware store if they have the right materials.  See the buckeye triumph tech
article on that.

Lou