Re: [6pack] PDWA Switch

To: "Couzelis,William M." <William.Couzelis@CNA.com>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] PDWA Switch
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 07:04:54 -0700
        Bill:

        A bolt by itself will not plug the leak. You will need some sort of
thread
sealant as well, or perhaps a copper washer under the head of the bolt.
        A straight threaded bolt, by itself, will always leak. You need pipe
threads,
or some other sort of setup specifically designed to seal fluids.
        Rebuilding the PDWA is cheap and easy, why not just fix it?

        Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom
    I think, therefore I go fast