Re: [6pack] Yoko Avid H4S Feedback

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Yoko Avid H4S Feedback
From: Mitch <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 23:43:13 -0400
Thanks guys,
As usual, great information. I've been using Pirelli P6000's on
Panasport 15x7 rims for the past 8 years with great success.
Unfortunately  the P6000 series I have are no longer available & 65
series tires are becoming limited. The  best compromise I could find on
TireRack were the Yoko's.  I have been using 205/65R15 in the front with
215/65R15 in the rear. The 7" rim spreads the tire  & really controls
sidewall "roll", so even 65's handle well.

 If I drop to 60 series a whole world of better choices open up but I
want the  tire to fill the wheel arch. When I move up to 16" rims ( one
day) the 60's would look better.

Vance your absolutely correct about the spare. I keep promising to get a
proper diameter donut but never seem to get around to it.

Glenn, if I have half the success you've had I'll be one happy camper.

--
Mitch Seff
Oceanside, N.Y.