[6pack] Free TR6 block - SF Bay Area

To: Triumph 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Free TR6 block - SF Bay Area
From: Jay Snable <jsnable@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 22:38:59 -0700
Hi all,

I have been cleaning up the garage and the crate holding my original
block has caught my eye. I bought my car non-operational, due to the
cam being frozen. I got it out, but went with a NOS block rather than
getting the old one line-bored (this was 17 years ago and blocks were
cheaper than the machine work). I'm sure it also needs other work, but
would be happy if someone located nearby could put it to good use. PM
me at jls2004@mac.com if interested...

Jay
'73 TR6