Re: [6pack] TRIUMPH RULES EP AT SCCA RUNOFFS

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] TRIUMPH RULES EP AT SCCA RUNOFFS
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 12:47:05 -0400
Attention to detail.....and Sam put on rain tires at the last moment.

We knew something special was going to happen when?Sam moved up five places in
the first lap

Prather dove into the pits for tires and he finished a credible 6th...of course
lamenting the decision about dry tires.

Watching Sam's unbridled joy on the PODIUM was worth the trip to Road America,
by itself.

Joe Alexander