[6pack] steering bushings

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] steering bushings
From: Bob Rochlin <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:49:57 +0000
Colin,  I put in Art Lipp's Delrin bushings without removing the steering lock,
but I don't recommend it.  The steering tube took much more abuse then was
healthy because of the amount of "persuasion" I had to use to properly seat
the bushing.  If I was to do it again, regardless of which bushings I used, I
would disassemble and remove the steering shaft and tube to replace the
bushings.                                                Bob Rochlin
'72 TR6
Bing
brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place.   Try it now.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=restaurants&form=MLOGEN&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_M
LOGEN_Core_tagline_local_1x1