Re: [6pack] steering bushings

To: "'Bob Rochlin'" <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] steering bushings
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 16:05:30 -0400
Bob......I had the complete opposite experience with them. They went in
without any problem with just some light tapping. I know that Art pulled
them off the market 6 - 12 months because some people were having a fit
problem but he said he solved it and they're back to being available. I want
to say that the issue ended up being "out of round" columns but age has
faded my memory :-)

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection