[6pack] Ign Switch Wiring

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Ign Switch Wiring
From: "Ken Davis" <ken@azkiwis.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 17:45:46 -0700
A Family forum, so I won't repeat my words from when I as removing the
Ignition switch.  But it's out; much like making Sausages, don't ask.

But of course my luck is always negative, and a connector came off the
electric backing.  2 of them I think

1st - appears to be grounded to the switch, is a green wire with black tracer.
I found a lucar receptacle in the back wiring and this looks to go there.

2nd one is more problematic.  It's a solid brown, quite thick.  It has a
thinner solid brown going to - I think - position 2 or there abouts.  Now,
there are two spades available, one appears to be numbered 4, the other is 5.
Which one does it go on?  I'm thinking #4, as there's a faint marking on the
spade, as though it's scratched from removal, but then, that could just be
me...

Thanks all

Ken
73 TR6