Re: [6pack] Soft top too tight?

To: "Al Plueddemann" <aplueddemann@whoi.edu>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Soft top too tight?
From: "Greg Gelhar" <ggelhar@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 16:03:09 -0500
Al,

I replaced the top on my '73 TR6 two years back. I intensionally installed
it on the loose side, now it is just right. I have owned Triumphs before
and have never seen one that the top got looser over time.Cold weather can
make putting the top up a nightmare. If the glue is still fresh, now is the
time to rework it.

Greg Gelhar
Osseo, MN

6pack@autox.team.net