Re: [6pack] Replacing TR6 Door Glass (TR250Driver@aol.com)

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Replacing TR6 Door Glass (TR250Driver@aol.com)
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 15:00:05 EST
Darrell,
Welcome to tempered glass.  It is heat treated as opposed to  lamination as
the windshield is done.  My suggestion would be to just take  the mechanism
to a glass shop and have them do it.  Not much $ when I had  mine done.

Sam
Green Country Triumphs

In a message dated 12/5/2010 1:25:03 P.M. Central Standard Time,