Re: [6pack] springs - back to stock?

To: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] springs - back to stock?
From: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 20:36:32 GMT
Jim---I too am aware of the crumbling road conditions. At one time in Ca. we
rode on billiard tops, and firmer springs, shocks and bushings, along with
shorter sidewalls were a decent tradeoff for better handling.
Sadly, this is not so, lately.
Yes, going back to new, stock springs should give you back some of the
compliance in your ride. Also consider some of the other things, above. No
doubt your original springs aren't worth re-installing. You can still get new
ones from TSI and TRF, and other TR6 parts suppliers. Can't say which one
offers the closest to the ride you're looking for.

Dick