[6pack] Fw: Re: S-2 cam specs

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Fw: Re: S-2 cam specs
From: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 02:01:45 GMT
John---Attached is an old post on the subject from Kastner.
Meanwhile, since I found the S-2 to be a symmetrical cam, setting it up "on the
rock" as per the Bentley manual will give the desired timing results.  For this
cam to be appreciated, it needs good compression and fuel metering. Otherwise
it can be a pig at lower rpms.

Dick