Re: [6pack] 150 hp cam specs

To: John Cyganowski <janah@att.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] 150 hp cam specs
From: Bruce Simms <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 21:41:06 -0800 (PST)
John:   This is from my cam regrinder.  These are all the specs I have.    He
reprofiled the cam from my 73.   He said that re-grinding options are limited
on
the early carb cams (up to CF12500 I believe)

               Duration
        Valve        Lobe Sep.
            @.050    Adv        Lift
Intake
225        280        .375        105
Exhaust  225        280        .375

By
"beast"  I mean my cam cames on strongly at about 2800 rpm and seems to go as
high as I want to go.    Great for fast road use. A 270 cam or the later stock
cam might be a better choice for the stop and go traffic many folks
encounter.
The idle on my cam is fine.