Re: [6pack] Cooling Fan

To: "Joe Honor" <j.honor@comcast.net>, "Steve Kirsis"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Cooling Fan
From: "Bob Danielson" <75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 18:55:24 -0500
Art puts together an excellent package at a very good price. We can argue
the benefits of an aluminum radiator (cost vs any additional cooling
advantage) but hopefully we can agree that they look very cool.  In any
case........... if you want to see the package that Art offers, you can view
it here http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/Radiator.htm

And Steve.............cold in Houston gets you no sympathy form those of us
in the northeast buried under snow and ice...........

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org
1975 TR6 with: