Re: [6pack] Cooling Fan

To: <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Cooling Fan
From: "Steve Kirsis" <sakirsis@consolidated.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 12:03:44 -0600
Thanks Dave and all who replied to my help ad. I just E mailed Arthur Lipp
to get some info on his radiator setup which along with Rick Patton's Fan
Eliminator looks like a good fit when it looks like a puller is needed to
fit with an oil cooler. Nice looking set-up. See what Art says.
Steve Kirsis---- Original Message -----