[6pack] Oil Filter Adapter

To: tr6@atlasok.com
Subject: [6pack] Oil Filter Adapter
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 21:53:40 EST
I finally gave up on the oil filter adapter on the GT6 and put the canister
 back on.  It wasn't fun taking the adapter off or putting the canister
back  on but it is done and the canister doesn't leak, at least right now.
We'll  see what happens.
This is what happened with the TR6 when I first put on an adapter.   Tried
one a few years later from a different vendor and manufacturer.  No
problems with it now.  I bought the new adapter from a major supplier (the  one
for
the GT) but it just would not quit leaking.

Sam

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive