Re: [6pack] TR6 Third brake light

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 Third brake light
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 16:37:31 +0000
My brother has this tag frame with a built in 3rd brake light. Here's one on
ebay. Auction # 190503261413

I also have a picture of his 73's rear that I can send directly to you if you
like.  This is not a real high solution, but it is noticable at night when he
hits the brakes and you get the triangle of 3 red lights. He runs red LEDs in
the stop-tail lamps too.

Sloane :)
69-Six

6pack@autox.team.net