Re: [6pack] My TR250 is Done

To: Bob <yellowtr@adelphia.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] My TR250 is Done
From: Andrew Packard <apackard68@att.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 12:05:58 -0700 (PDT)
"Done" is such a foreign concept for my TR250.  I've driven it to work every
day
this week and it performed well, but there's always a list of items I'd
like to
get to.

But just a wheel switch will have it ready for Saturday's
Brutes and Beauts Car
Gathering and Autocross I am chairing for Triumph
Travelers in Santa Clara, CA.
Check out photos and a short movie of last
year's event at triumphtravelers.org,
following the 2011 Autocross link.
Andy
CD6746L