Re: [6pack] Indicator Issue.

To: Robert Liam Gannon <trsix74@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Indicator Issue.
From: David Fidler <djfidler@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 18:34:41 -0400
Hi Robert,

First of all check the wattage of all the bulbs and make sure they are they
same.

Second, check that you are using the proper turn signal flasher unit and NOT a
4-way flasher unit. The latter will work, but you'll never know if a bulb has
gone, as they are plumbed differently inside. With the proper unit, the turn
signal will stop flashing and stay on when a bulb fails.

Best regards,

David.

Sent from my iPhone