Re: [6pack] Indicator Issue.

To: Robert Liam Gannon <trsix74@comcast.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Indicator Issue.
From: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 00:44:35 GMT
Robert---There is more (or is it less?) resistance on the side that is flashing
slower. Not always easy to find where this is happening. I went thru this
exercise some time ago and accidently found replacement bulbs that flashed
twice as fast (66 times/min.) I cheated here and just put the faster bulb on
the side that was once too slow, for my liking. Now they flashed both at the
same rate.
I reported this to the Sixpack Editor back then, and he ran a story on "Those
blankety-blank blinkers", or something like that. In the story I mentioned the
brand & part no. of the bulb used, if you care to look it up?
Meanwhile, try switching these two bulbs you now use from right to left, to see
what happens!_I don't think it's the flasher itself.

Somewhere along the way, something else changed in my TR, as now both (new)
bulbs flash at the same rate, still at over 60 per by my watch. Ignition key
on, motor not running, no other load on the battery.

Dick