Re: [6pack] Shock Conversion

To: "TRIUMPH6PK@aol.com" <TRIUMPH6PK@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Shock Conversion
From: Mitch <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 14:18:15 -0400
I have 15x7" panasports with Yokohama 215-65 , no problem. I would consider
making an additional brace to support the bracket. I have the conversion on my
car for 10 years without any problem but others have had weld and mount
failures. I would probably blame the failures on the inconsistent quality of
welds and metallurgy on these cars. I recently made a brace simply because it's
cheap insurance.

Mitch Seff