Re: [6pack] interesting find

To: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net> FILETIME=[90BC1E60:01CFD6EB]
Subject: Re: [6pack] interesting find
From: James_ <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 22:02:16 -0700
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
I have two and use them on my tr6.
Are they rare now? Auto stores used to carry them in a bin at the register not
too long ago.
Maybe I am showing my age.

From: auprichard at uprichard.net (Andrew Uprichard)
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 09:54:38 -0400
Subject: [TR] TR2 Instruction Book

Sorry if this is a silly question, but in the glove box of a TR3 I just
bought, I found a blue booklet, 10" by 6", entitled "Triumph Sports Car
Instruction Book, five shillings". The cover page says "TR2 First Edition"
and it has a pull-out lubrication chart.  The condition of the booklet makes
me think it has to be a reprint.  But I see them on eBay for crazy money.,

Question:  how do I tell if this is a reprint or a national treasure which
means I can retire early.  Oh, wait a minute - I am retired.....

Andrew Uprichard