Re: [6pack] Goodpart Rear Hub Upgrades - Advice

To: James_ <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Goodpart Rear Hub Upgrades - Advice
From: Ron <rmweber_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 08:30:09 -0500
Cc: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Hi James,
I did a write-up on replacing the rear hubs with Goodparts hubs in my 71 TR6 a
few years ago. It can be found in the tech note section of the Central PA
Triumph Club site... (
http://www.cptc.org/tech_tips/Refitting%20New%20Rear%20Hubs%20to%20the%20TR6.
pdf ).

I'm very pleased with the new hubs but went through a similar decision
process. If money was unlimited, I would have put in the Toyota limited slip
differential with the CV shafts but reality and household budget limited me to
the hub swap only.

Ron Weber
71 TR6

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/rmweber_99@yahoo.com