Re: [6pack] Goodpart Rear Hub Upgrades - Advice

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Goodpart Rear Hub Upgrades - Advice
From: "dave n" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 09:40:33 -0600
I have a q45 limited slip differential and goodpart hubs.  we were astounded
when we put in the differential how quiet it was.  granted, the old diff had
been telling me for years that it needed to be replaced.  I think both of
those swaps are well worth doing when the rear end needs work.  that was
several years and many hard miles since.  no issues.

this car will be my son's some day, so everything I do is with an eye
towards longevity and reliability (is that statement redundant?)

the cv joints - seems awfully pricey.  I thought about it but decided it
wasn't worth it.  and no regrets years later.