[6pack] manifold studs and powder coating

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] manifold studs and powder coating
From: jhmdds--- via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 13:08:27 -0400

------=_Part_64100_1525174551.1437757707529

Can anyone tell me which way the manifold studs go into the head of my '75 Tr6?
 Does the short end or the longer end go into the head?

Also I recently had my water pump housing powder coated.  They coated the block
and thermostat housing mating surfaces.  I tried to wire brush the coating off
but only ended up giving them a different finished texture.  Can I continue
assembly or does the powder coating have to be completely removed?  If it needs
to be removed is there an easy way that doesn't risk marring the mating surface?

Thanks,

James Maddox  '75 Tr6

------=_Part_64100_1525174551.1437757707529

font-family: arial;">Can anyone tell me which way the manifold studs go into
the head of my '75 Tr6? &nbsp;Does the short end or the longer end go into the
head? &nbsp;</font>

had my water pump housing&nbsp;</font><font face="arial" size="2">powder
coated. &nbsp;They coated the block and thermostat housing mating surfaces.
&nbsp;I tried to wire brush the coating off but only ended up giving them a
different finished texture. &nbsp;Can I continue assembly or does the powder
coating have to be completely removed? &nbsp;If it needs to be removed
is&nbsp;there an easy way that&nbsp;doesn't risk marring the mating
surface?</font>

------=_Part_64100_1525174551.1437757707529--