Re: Windshield Question

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windshield Question
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 15:58:35 EDT
I just put new Fresh Air Vents in my Series 5 last week.  Obtained from SS.
I understand from some you can't put these in without taking everything to
the bench.  Well, I did it.  I should write a "tech tip" on it.  I will say,
I don't think you can do it without removing the dash.  No room a a pop rivet
gun.
If anyone want details on doing this, let me know.  It's not too bad.  Just
required a tad-bit of tape, one temporary rivet and some agile fingers.

Paul
Colorado