numbers on engine block

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: numbers on engine block
From: Sabirfocla@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:14:46 EDT
Can anyone tell me what engine I have in my Series V, the original was
replaced in the early seventies, there are no numbers on the block above the
fuel pump, the oil dip stick goes into the oil pan, not the block and the
numbers i did find when I removed the DC150 Zenith/Stromberg carbs, which
were located below the intake manifold are as follows: C 211 9T   and
11-7-56! Would really like and need ti know what i have in there!

Kurt